Our firm advises, assists, and represents at the national and international level its clients in the field of individual labor relations (employment contracts, dismissals, warnings, transferral of employment contracts, amicable termination, secondment, etc.) and collective labor relations (disputes related to the information and consultation of the company’s board, electoral disputes, disputes about the validity of collective agreements, etc.) and provides support for both consulting and litigation purposes.
Analyzing and pleading for large and sensitive cases at request and/or as the defense before employment tribunals, our firm has wide experience in procedures and disputes related to employment law and labor inspection.
Our firm’s mission is to provide an optimal and comprehensive assistance to our clients in the fields of individual and collective labor law and social-security law, for both consulting and litigation purposes.
- English labor law & Extra hours France
- Legal consequences after BREXIT
- The consequences of Brexit on employment law in France
- Temporary unemployment measures adopted during the Coronavirus crisis
- Employment Law in France – Settlement Agreement in France
- Moving the workplace – French labor law
- Collective settlement agreement (RCC) in French Labour Law
- Labour Law in France – Employment Protection Plan (PSE)
- Economic dismissal reasons – French law
- Managing director liability in France